"What the teacher is, is more importnant than what they teach." Karl A. Menninger
The student teacher mantra is something that represents how the teacher and the students are one and can help each other grow and learn. I am posting this up becuase it holds such a deep mean that I find myself personally connected to and I wanted to share it with you all.
1. Aum saha na vavatu
2. Saha naw bhunaktu
3. Tejas vinaavadhit am astu
4. maa vidvishavahai
5. Aum Shanti Shanti Shanti
1. Let us together be protected and nourished by universal blessings
2. Lets us together join our mental forces in strength for the benefit of humanity
3. Let our efforts at learning be luminous and filled with joy and endowed with the forces of purpose
4. Let us never be poisond with the seeds of hatered for anyone.
5. Let there be peace with ourselves and the universe