"I am on a mision to help empower people into taking charge of their health through education."
The CARE in the health care industry has declined- that's no secret.
The question is WHY?
Some people blame the insurance companies
Some people blame the pharmaceutical companies
Some people blame the practitioners
I do not. While all of these may be valid blames and certainly have a strong impact on the problems, the real issue is US! We allow the power we have over our bodies, health and care to be taken out of our hands and put into the hands of others.
Case in point:
- How many times have you gone to the doctor/ER/ clinic for a health issue only to be told that what you already thought was the problem was correct and that the solution was something you already knew and possibly already had at home?
- How many times -as parents- have you brought your child(ren) to the doctors/ER/clinic only to be told that they are fine and that going home to give rest and a little TLC is really the best way to help them get better?
This has honestly happened to me about 60-70% of the times I've been to the doctors for myself or family over the course of my life for a sick visit.
Why do we do this!?
I believe that this is due to a lack of information. A fear that because I didn't go to med school and didn't receive that education or knowledge, that I MUST not know how to help myself.
- But here's the truth- YOU CAN!
And here' the BEST part:
If we start trying to help take care of our health, not only will we feel more connected to our bodies, physical and emotional health and feel more empowered and in charge of ourselves, but we will be setting off a chain reaction that will help get the wheels of change rolling in a better direction for our healthcare system.
-As we stop rushing to the doctor/ER/clinic every time, these places will be less crowded with shorter wait times, allowing for more people who need to be seen to do so without super long waits. - And this allows doctors to take individual time with each patient.
- When doctors have more one on one time with patients, they get a better understanding of who each of us are, what our issues are and are better able to help us, which may cause a drop in the amount of pharmaceuticals we need.
- When we start using alternative health care tools we rely less on the drugs being distributed by the all powerful "Big Pharma" which drops the demand and in turn, over time will drop the prices and power they have.
Wow! Those are some pretty big changes that we as a group can help set in motion simply by take back the power we have over our health!
I am not here to bash our doctors, insurance providers or even pharmaceutical companies. I'm here to help empower us all to take our care and our health back into our own hands - to work with our resources ( ie practitioners, health coaches, doctors, pharmacists) to make the necessary changes in our healthcare system so we can move forward into BETTER CARE FOR OURSELVES and BETTER HEALTH FOR OURSELVES!!!
If you want to be a part of this change too, the join me (here) on this journey as we SEARCH through the rubble of information scattered around the globe, LEARN how to help ourselves and heal ourselves and care for ourselves and loved ones, and EMPOWER others to implement these changes into our lives for a better tomorrow for us all!!!